145g almond meal
50g arrowroot flour
6g baking powder
125g almond milk
55g vegan butter, melted and cooled
1 tsp True Cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a bowl, whisk all dry ingredients together.
2. Stir in liquids.
3. Fold in berries.
4. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
5. Cover mixture and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
6. The batter should be soft but solid. Scoop batter into a lined muffin tray.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
8. Allow muffins to cool (although they're delicious straight out of the oven as well!) before storing. Can store for up to a week in the fridge.