Sugar-free and paleo! 0% guilt which means you could have these on the daily. Brough to you by @melonrouge
145g almond meal
50g arrowroot flour
6g baking powder
125g almond milk
55g vegan butter, melted and cooled
1tsp True Cinnamon
1tsp vanilla extract
1. In a bowl, whisk all dry ingredients together.
2. Stir in liquids.
3. Fold in berries.
4. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
5. Cover mixture and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
6. The batter should be soft but solid. Scoop batter into a lined muffin tray.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
8. Allow muffins to cool (although they're delicious straight out of the oven as well!) before storing. Can store for up to a week in the fridge.