Makes approx. 18, depending on mould used
200g cacao butter
10g True MCT oil
Optional: roasted almonds, cacao nibs, dried fruit
1. Bring a saucepan of water to boil.
2. Turn the heat down to medium-high then place a ceramic bowl on top (make sure the water is not touching the bowl). Melt the cacao butter.
3. Mix in stevia and MCT oil.
4. Take a ceramic bowl off the heat. Mix in True cacao powder.
5. Pour mixture into chocolate moulds. Add in the optional add-ins.
6. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
7. Serve or pack in a gift box.