Why buy when you can make your own delicious Christmas chocolate! Brought to you by @melonrouge
200g cacao butter
10g True MCT oil
Optional add-ins: roasted almonds, cacao nibs, dried fruit
1. Bring a saucepan of water to boil.
2. Turn the heat down to medium-high then place a ceramic bowl on top (make sure the water is not touching the bowl). Melt the cacao butter.
3. Mix in stevia and MCT oil.
4. Take a ceramic bowl off the heat. Mix in True cacao powder.
5. Pour mixture into chocolate molds. Add in the optional add-ins.
6. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
7. Serve or pack in a gift box.