260g pumpkin puree
30g TrueProtein Vegan85 Rich Chocolate protein powder
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl or blender.
3. Line a mini muffin tin or grease with non-stick spray.
4. Pour mixture into each muffin tin. The brownies won't rise so you have to fill it close to full.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean.
6. Allow for brownies to cool completely (optional part: pop them in the refrigerator for an hour before step 7).
7. Remove the brownies from the tin and serve.