Curb those afternoon sugar cravings with these tasty morsels from Mal V @melonrouge.
Makes 12-15 depending on the size of your brownies
260g pumpkin puree
120g natural peanut butter
30g TrueProtein VEGAN85 Rich Chocolate protein powder
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl or blender.
3. Line a mini muffin tin or grease with non stick spray.
4. Pour mixture into each muffin tin. The brownies won't rise so you have fill it close to full.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out mostly clean.
6. Allow for brownies to cool completely (optional part: pop them in the refrigerator for an hour before step 7).
7. Remove the brownies from the tin and serve.