This tropical treat comes to you from Mal V @melonrouge.
1 cup oats
½ cup dessicated coconut + extra for rolling
1 ½ cups medjool dates
½ cup TrueProtein PEA85 French Vanilla protein powder
1 ½ tbsp TrueProtein Matcha Powder
1 tbsp TrueProtein Moringa Powder (for that health boost!)
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Combine all ingredients into a food processor and combine for a few minutes. If the mixture seems a bit dry, continue to process the mixture. It should all come together into one big ball. If the mixture remains dry, add almond milk (1 tbsp at a time) to help moisten.
3. Take a heaped tbsp portion out and roll into balls using your hands.
4. Spread the extra desiccated coconut out onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake in the oven for 1-3 minutes, or until lightly golden. Remove from oven.
5. Roll the balls into the toasted coconut to finish them off.
6. Store in the fridge if not consuming right away.