Recipe by the lovely Amy Barrett @chocdaisy.
2 cups of raw almonds
2 tsp ground cinnamon
3 tsp coconut sugar
1 dsp MCT oil (optional)
Pinch of pink Himalayan salt
1. Preheat your oven to 160c.
2. Pop your raw almonds on a baking sheet and into the oven for about 10 minutes, until lightly golden.
3. Once toasted, let them cool for about 5 minutes.
4. Place the almonds along with other ingredients into your blender or food processor until broken down and creamy.
5. Store in a glass jar in the fridge.