Healthy, high protein and low fat - great for breakfast and meal preps! Brought to you by @melonrouge
165g soy milk
145g oat flour
18g baking powder
2-4 drops of orange essential oils
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Blend together the banana, soymilk, orange essential oil and stevia.
3. In a bowl, combine the oat flour baking powder and cacao powder.
4. Whisk the liquid mixture with the dry ingredients.
5. Fill a lined tray with the mixture and bake for 20-22 minutes.
6. Allow to cool on a rack before consuming. Muffins can store for up to a week in the fridge.