Your go-to protein snack are these Chocolate Almond Protein Balls by @lutzofplants.
Makes: 18 balls
130g medjool dates, pitted
95g almond meal
20g True BCAAs
110g maple syrup
Extra almond meal for rolling the balls in
18 individual nuts to put inside the balls
1. Combine all the dry ingredients together in a food processor
2. Add in the maple syrup until a thick dough mixture is formed
3. Roll into balls. Press your thumb into the centre of the ball and add in a nut.
4. Re-roll into a ball then roll into almond meal to coat.
5. Store in the fridge if not consuming right away.
- For 18 balls, they were about 35g each.
- For the nut in the centre, I used hazelnuts. Almonds would work great too!