Amy Barrett @chocdaisy bring us another delicious raw protein treat!
Ingredients for base
1 cup coconut
1 cup almonds
3 tbsp TP True Cacao Powder
2 tbsp coconut oil
Pinch pink salt
Ingredients for Bounty layer
2 cups desiccated coconut
1/4 cup dried craisens
1 TP scoop beet powder
1/4 cup coconut butter
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 rice malt syrup
Chocolate topping 100 gram 70% chocolate
1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Start with the base!
2. In a food processor break down the almonds, add the dates and process again until it resembles bread crumbs.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and process till it comes together.
4. Press into prepared paper lined loaf tin and into the fridge while you make the filling.
Method for the Filling
1. Process the coconut until it is really fine.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and process again.
4. Press over the base and into the fridge again.
5.Chocolate topping: Melt the chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat along with the coconut oil.
6. Once it is just melted pour over the bounty filling.