Kickstart your day with this delicious breakfast loave.
Recipe by Amy Barrett @chocdaisy
Makes 6 loaves or 12 muffins.
1 cup gluten-free flour
1/4 cup Ivory teff 1 scoop True Protein Instant Oats
1/2 cup almond meal
1 tsp Psyllium Husk
2 tsp True Protein Matcha Powder
1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Rock Salt
1/2 tsp vanilla powder
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarbonate
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup almond milk
1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
3/4 cup coconut water
1/2 cup berries
1 small pear, grated
1 small carrot, grated
1 .Preheat oven to 200c.
2. Grease your muffin pan or mini loaf tins.
3. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
4. Combine wet ingredients in bowl, except grated pear, carrot & berries.
5. Pour the wet mix into dry, stir to combine.
6. Add grated pear, carrot & berries mix again.
7. Pop into greased mini loaf tin and add a couple more berries.
8. Bake for 25 mins.