If you are love banana bread and peanut butter you will seriously love these waffles By Amy Barrett @chocdaisy
1 TP scoop True Peanut Butter Powder
1large banana 3/4 cup milk
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup GF flour
1/2 cup sorghum flour
2 tbsp rice malt
1 tsp TP True Cinnamon
1. Use a stick blender to blend banana, milk, oil, oats & rice malt syrup.
2. In a bowl combine the cinnamon, flours, peanut butter powder & sweetener of your choice, stir to combine.
3. Pour your wet mix into dry and stir till well combined.
4. Pop your waffle iron on to heat up while you are preparing your toppings.
5. I used chia jam and peanut butter.
6. Also yummy with yogurt, berries and extra peanut butter or honey, sliced banana and peanut butter.