Zeke Grove comes from a huge background in sport ranging from rugby league, golf, cricket and swimming. In 2013 Zeke found CrossFit, and he’s since become a passionate and driven athlete and gym owner. He knows how to work hard and is keen to keep challenging himself through this epic sport!
How often do you train?
I train twice a day, anywhere between 1 and 2 hours at a time.
How do you use your supplements?
I supplement mostly around my training sessions and always at night. Post workout I use WPI90 in rich chocolate, and depending on the intensity of the session I will add in the raw cyclic dextrin. Every night I use the ZMA before bed, this has helped massively with my sleeping patterns & getting a full night’s sleep and if I’m ever craving something sweet after dinner I'll opt for a mug cake.
What are your favourite supplements?
Back Squat - 200kg
Snatch - 127kg
Clean & Jerk - 157kg
Deadlift - 236kg
Fran - 1.54 minutes/seconds
Grace- 1.09 minutes/seconds
- 2017 CrosFit Games 34th Place
- 2017 Pacific Regionals - 4th place
- 2017 Australian Open - 10th place
- 2016 CrossFit Games - 39th place
- 2016 Pacific Regionals - 4th place
- 2016 Australian Open - 7th place
- 2015 Pacific Regionals - 12th place
- 2015 Australian Open - 6th place
- 2014 Pacific Regionals - 7th place