Alethea Boon is a former New Zealand International and NCAA collegiate gymnast, who currently competes in Crossfit and Weightlifting. “I possess a love for fitness, to help and inspiring others to embark on their journey of empowerment. Above all I live to enjoy life, family is my foundation and I know how to work hard.
How often do you train?
I train 5 days per week for about 2-3 hours most at night but occasionally in the morning, dependent on my schedule.
How do you take your supplements and how often?
I supplement pre, during and post workout and do this every training day. I use the Oats and Whey blend in the morning when I’m on the go and don’t have time for breakfast, the dextrose and WPI90 before and/or during my long sessions and the True Post blend at the end of my sessions, all the Rich chocolate flavor- NEVER tasted anything better, soo good!
What are your favourite supplements?
What are your fitness goals?
To be more energy driven and to improve my overall performance - utilising dextrose and protein allows me to push that little bit harder in training late at night as well as helping my overall recovery.
- 2017 CrossFit Games 21st place
- 2017 CrossFit Games Pacific Regional 3rd Fittest Female
- 2016 CrossFit Open (Australia region) 11th
- 2016 Individual Qualifier for the World Reebok CrossFit Games (USA)
- 2016 CrossFit Games Pacific Regional 3rd Fittest Female
- 2016 CrossFit Open (Australia region) 2nd
- 2015 World Reebok CrossFit Games 20th Fittest Female (4 Top 10 finishes, notably 2nd in Murph)
- 2015 CrossFit Games Pacific Regional 2nd Fittest Female
- 2015 CrossFit Open (Australia region) 10th
- 2014 CrossFit Games (Team Active) 6th
- 2014 CrossFit Regionals (Team Active) 2nd
- 2014 CrossFit Open (Australia region) 16th