Try this dense, filling slice recipe with a cup of green tea for a nutritious and delicious afternoon tea snack.
Scroll down to see the recipe below (after you've got your tastebuds in action!)
100 gr banana (small banana)
1/2 cup desicated coconut
150 ml coconut water
1/2 cup coconut flour
1.5 scoops True Whey Protein in French Vanilla
1/2 cup almonds
1/2 cup hazelnuts
1.5 tbsp raw honey
1. Mix all dry ingredients in mixer or large mixing bowl.
2. Add coconut water, eggs and banana, then mix to form dough then set aside.
3. Blend nuts and dates from the base ingredients until roughly chopped, then add the honey and stir through.
4. Press the base mixture into a baking dish and then put into fridge to cool.
5. Once cool, add dough on top of the base.
6. Put into preheated oven, 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
Enjoy with a side of yoghurt and your favourite fresh fruit!