Try these simple, protein-packed snacks for the perfect on the go fix.
Recipe courtesy of Millie Mickle
Instagram - @milliemickle
2 cups Instant Oats
1 scoop Organic Coffee Powder
1/2 scoop Natural True Protein Whey Isolate
1/3 cup True Organic Cacao powder
1 tsp maca powder
1/4 almonds chopped
1/3 cup organic brown rice malt syrup
1/4 cup unrefined coconut oil.
1. Grab a large bowl and mix 2 cups of instant oats, 1 scoop of organic coffee powder, 1/2 scoop of natural true protein whey isolate, and 1/3 cup of true organic cacao powder.
2. Add the following to the large bowl. Mix 1/3 cup each of coconut oil, cacao, rice malt syrup, a pinch of sea salt and pour on top of the pressed down contents in the tin tray.
3. Mix and then press the mixture flat into a tin.
4. Sprinkle hemp and pumpkin seeds for the finishing touch.
5. Place the tin tray in refrigerator for 1-2 hours before serving.