If you're looking to mix up your morning, try this delicious, nutrient packed omlette. Packed with protein, vitamins and minerals, this omlette is the perfect way to kickstart your day!
Recipe serves two.
Recipe courtesy of the lovely Amy Barrett @chocdaisy.
1 carrot, grated
1 zucchini, grated
4 kale leaves, shredded
50 gram of feta, crumbled
1 cup chopped parsley
1. Prep your veggies, heat 1 tsp olive oil in a fry pan.
2. Sauté the veg till soft, input the lid on for a couple of minutes to help the process.
3. Beat eggs with pinch salt, add feta and parsley (reserve some to sprinkle on top before serving).
4. Add another tsp olive oil to the veggies in the pan and stir to coat the pan.
5. Pour over egg mix making sure the eggs are coating the veggies.
6. Pop the lid on and leave for a few minutes until cooked through.
- Have the omelette as is with baby spinach and some avocado.
- Top with some smoked salmon.
- Put the omelette in a wrap with some avocado.